2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 20Register Today!
- Nov 14, '12 by mz_maritcongrats everyone on interview dates you all rock!
- Congratulations cjacobs! Awesome news! I am still anxiously awaiting an email. I hope that the pediatric critical care committee didn't meet yet! I just want to know one way or another :/
- Congrats everyone! I'm also still waiting...this is so stressful
- Nov 14, '12 by maspsu08I received an interview offer this morning for nurse anesthesia! It came via e-mail around 10:15am EST.
Nurse anesthesia is a Dec. 10th interview, so hopefully everyone will still hear about the later interview date! Good luck to everyone. Hang in there.
- Nov 14, '12 by atomicgirlI received an email around 7am EST this morning! I got an interview for Psych! Congrats everyone!! cjacobs2, are you going to opt for the phone interview or attend in person??
hopefulnurse24, hang in there. I am SO positive that your invite is coming. There is still tomorrow and Friday so don't give up yet! I am now convinced that they are informing us by specialty because cjacobs2 and I (both psych) got our interview invites this morning. Maybe you can call and ask when they will be informing your specialty.
Good luck everyone!!
- I actually just called and I don't think the person who answered the phone really knew because he said that my committee did meet and they haven't notified everyone in my specialty yet, and they will be emailing people throughout the rest of the week... I haven't heard of anyone receiving their invite for my specialty yet (pediatric critical care) unless if maybe they just aren't posting on here? It just didn't seem consistent with what I've heard either because it seems like the specialties that were notified already heard pretty much all at once during the same day, so I don't know why my specialty would be different? Oh well... Out of my control, I guess. This waiting is rough! But thank you SO MUCH for the kind words... I just have to be patient, I guess.Last edit by hopefulnurse24 on Nov 14, '12
- haha I JUST got off the phone with someone too! He was so helpful and totally helped ease my nerves. He said they are not sending all specialties out at once don't try and decipher a pattern =p They also send the invites throughout the day so if we don't hear in the morning it doesn't mean we're done for the day. Hopeful, we still have a chance. I'll be so sad if I didn't
- Okay, that makes me feel better then. I'm still very nervous, I jump every time my phone dings and I have an email, lol. I'm just trying to stay busy and keep myself entertained! Thanks so much for posting and letting me know
- Woops meant to say"...if I didn't even make the 75% cut"Haha same here! Each time I get an email my heart races lolThanks again to everyone for the positive energy and words of encouragement
- Nov 14, '12 by kshar@Pizzamyheart, I struggled with the same thing!! I decided on going, even though it's not easy financially (I'm coming from Oregon). I would hate to move somewhere for three years without having never seen it.