2013 GHSU CNL applicants - Page 32Register Today!
- Jun 10 by leslie26Thanks for the info kjones! One.more question....in your cnl class, do you all still.have the same amount of ppl or did.some fall.by the waistside? I just.hear from.my friends in their.programs that some people don't make it.
- Jun 12 by AllieSheaHey Everyone!
My name is Allie and I will be starting the CNL program with yall in the fall in Augusta! Hannah already posted on the facebook page, but we are looking for a third roommate! We have a 3 bed 2 bath loft style apartment in downtown Augusta at Enterprise Mill. It is a really neat layout and in a historical building within walking (or riding) distance to campus. It is very safe, they have a 24/7 security and the building requires you to have a access card or key code. The rent is $417 a month plus 1/3 utilities. Water is included in the rent. Please let either one of us know if you are interested either on facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org If you know anyone else looking, please pass it on! Can't wait to see you all on Monday for our open house!
- Jun 13 by kjones08I think we had 3 people that did not make it through. One dropped during the first week of class and one this semester.
- Jun 18 by CNLgrad2012Hey everyone!! Congrats to those of you that have got into the CNL program! I actually graduated in 2012 and loved the program. I made some wonderful friends while in the program and learned so much! I know that most of you are VERY nervous yet excited like I was when I was about to start. To be honest I did not know what to expect! So if you all have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at email@example.com since I do not come on this website as often. I also have nice, organized notes that I have typed up from the recorded lectures from classes from all 4 semesters that will pretty much guarantee you at least a B in the class if you study them (yes even if you don't even buy the books!). Please let me know if you are interested in them, as I will be selling them!! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested so we can meet up so I can give them to you! Takecare y'all!!!
- Nov 13 by jbassHello everyone, I know I am replying to a very old post.. but I can not find one for fall 2014. I applied and just got everything in for early consideration by Oct 31st. I was curious, does anyone have an opinion on my chances? I am currently an LPN working in a hospital as a nurse and interpreter. My GPA was 3.01 my GRE was 290 on the dot. My reference letters came from my nurse practitioner, medical surgical director, and my director of nursing. I understand that because of my minimums I don't have a great shot, but I am curious about what others who have been through the program think.