Villanova BSN Express - Page 14Register Today!
- Aug 25, '10 by bleemmeDoes Villanova require an inperson interview? I have a pretty packed schedule this semester going to school from Monday to Saturday. Can they do a phone interview instead?
- Aug 27, '10 by zia238I know for students who live further away or might be unable to attend may possibly do a phone interview but I would confirm that or ask the programs Director.... just to be on the safe side
- Sep 5, '10 by DLC-CNA-MAHii, Can you tell me where you completed your religious and pathophysiology prerequisites
- Aug 31, '11 by angelina726Hey guys.. Before applying for the BSN Express, I saw that we are supposed to send over our transcripts by fax to be reviewed. Does anyone have an idea on how long it takes to hear back from the evaluation? I just sent mine over yesterday, and want to hear something back soon so I can get my app in ASAP!
- Nov 15, '11 by jk12345Is anyone aware of the GPA expectations for admissions? the minimum is 3.0 but do they expect way above that?
- Apr 21, '12 by JennyFieldsThis thread has been a goldmine of information! I'm very interested in Villanova's program, and I appreciate the details people give out here. I should start a folder to copy and paste things. I'm sure I'll be back here to ask questions, as this is a great place for general interest.
- Apr 25, '12 by Kelsea1214for those of you applying/accepted:
where did you fulfill the theology requirements?
What were the titles of the courses?
I am interested in applying to the program, and have 12 years of Catholic school education (grade & high school). I wish that would translate into college credit!