UPMC MERCY School of Nursing Class of '14 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 14, '12 by kitty_deville13When they said 1-2 weeks, I thought they were kidding. NOPE, they really take that long (about 2 weeks, business days). Lol. And it feels like eternity waiting. I was practically stalking my mailman.
- Apr 17, '12 by jemadi33I got in
- Apr 18, '12 by kitty_deville13
- Jun 10, '12 by Jessx2011This is kinda late but...I was also accepted into the class of 2014!!! I'm originally from Pittsburgh, but I had to move to Maryland 5 years ago when my mom died. I'm sooooo excited to be moving back home and starting nursing school! Can't wait to meet all of you! (BTW I think a study group is a great idea!)
- Jun 10, '12 by kitty_deville13That's great! I wonder how big our class is going to be if they're still accepting applications....lol. Can't wait to meet you all on 6/25!
- Jun 10, '12 by Jessx2011My sister graduated from Mercy in 2011 and she said this year our class is going to be around 150
- Jun 10, '12 by kitty_deville13Wow, that's alot of people!
- Jun 11, '12 by lalasdJessx2011, did you take the PSB on May 30th? I think I remember speaking to you. When did you get your results back and/or your acceptance? I'm still waiting for my results.
- Jun 12, '12 by sali22Thats alot of people!
- Jun 12, '12 by kitty_deville13Hey, this is kinda off the subject, but is anyone CLEPing any classes this summer? I'm going for my psych one on 6/22 then scheduling my soc one after that.