Thomas Jefferson University ASN-BSN Fall 2009 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 15, '09 by rntobe2009evening and weekend is not an option in the asn-bsn program. usually all nursing scools are day programs if there is no indication of time. we will have clinicals on mon & tues, and full days on thursdays
- Jul 15, '09 by rayne215Oh so its 3 days a week..at least to begin with? basicly free weekends (till major clincals later maybe) but not a 5 days a week ? sorry for my ignorance..im so use to night/weekend classes i dont want to waste a application fee if i cant do the program.... though i want to do it...
- Jul 16, '09 by rntobe2009well okay i left something out (i'm sorry) on wednesdays, if you have any micro, a&p, english or other required classes to take, they have to be taken on wednesday's. and our friday's have to be open for tests, or scheduled labs, if any they will notify us ahead of time.
- Jul 22, '09 by rayne215question for the students...do you work? full time part time? any children? if so is it doable?
- Jul 22, '09 by rntobe2009well we start in september. i do have three children and i don't work. i try to have the attitude that i will make it work.
- Jul 22, '09 by rayne215i have a 5yo im a single parent..i work full time and will try to scale back as much as i can...i really want to go to school full time but it seems to be really hard with no family help.... ah well....
- Jul 23, '09 by rntobe2009i know it will be hard, but don't give up. you'll be happy you made the sacrifice when your done.
- Jul 30, '09 by SkeletorIs anyone enrolled in the RN-BSN/MSN fall 2009 semester?
- Aug 9, '09 by NICU Nichey guys- i just graduated from that very program and am returning this fall to finish the bsn component. i loved the program! if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to pm me! good luck, future nurses!!!
- Aug 10, '09 by rayne215Quote from nicu nichey guys- i just graduated from that very program and am returning this fall to finish the bsn component. i loved the program! if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to pm me! good luck, future nurses!!!
congrats on graduating! did you pass nclex yet if so hows your job search?! i was gonna try this school or drexel but i liked that maybe i can be nursing while completing my bsn. i also hear its hard to get hired without a bsn. congrats again