Nursing Programs with Night Class in Philadelphia?Register Today!
- by southphillywoman Nov 10, '09What schools in philly offer nursing classes at night...I am trying to research, seems like everything is
a day program. Is there anything designed for people who HAVE to work to go at night....
so far, all I have gotten is the impression that I could take all OTHER requirements at night/online but the
actual nursing classes are full-time day?
What am I missing?
Thank you -
- Nov 11, '09 by NRSKarenRNphiladelphia:
holy family university has suspended their night weekend program for 2009-2010.
lasalle university acheive program is nights and weekend once prerequisites obtained.
neumann university nursing has a night option.
delaware county community college allied health and nursing -for delaware county/chester county residents only.
harcum college: nursing evening classes start at 5pm
gwynedd mercy has a weekend nursing option for those already with ba/bs degree.
abington memorial hospital dixon school of nursing enrolls 66 students per year in night program.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Nov 11, '09
- Nov 11, '09 by Trigirl.mAbington Hospital also has an evening/weekend diploma program that runs continuously for 2 years, after prerequisites are met.
- Nov 11, '09 by NRSKarenRNAdded to above list.
- Apr 4, '10 by Ceema09NRSKarenRn,
I see that you are an experienced nurse familiar with the evening and weekend programs. I will be starting Neumann May 17 and wanted to know if you could give me some advice on how to succeed nursing school. I'm nervous but not to the point where I feel I won't make it. Its just not knowing what to expect. I am a 27 yr. old female married with one daughter whom is 6 yrs. old. I work full-time from 7-3:30 pm everyday. I know its doable but would really appreciate some advice from an experienced nurse. Any advice would be nice. Thanks alot.