Jefferson FACT 2012 - Page 39Register Today!
- Dec 16, '12 by SMB13Thank you so much for the advice! Interviews always make me nervous, but I'm relieved their process seems more relaxed.
- Dec 20, '12 by SMB13Thank you FingersCross'd and Stellaire for the encouraging advice. I had my phone interview with an admissions counselor this morning, and got my email acceptance! You were right, the interview was extremely casual and overall, a great experience!
- Dec 29, '12 by ARJZHello everyone! I was also accepted to this program and paid the deposit a few days ago. Does anyone know if there is a thread on FACT students in the MSN portion of the program? I would really love to hear what they have to say about it. Also...does anyone know when the first day of class is? I graduate in May and am just wondering how many days off I will have between programs.
- Jan 7 by GodwillhelpmesucceedI applied for Jeff's prelicensure BSN program with a GPA of 3.00 .. n submitted the supplemental app jus today.
Did anybody got in with a 3.16 GPA?(according to nursingcas, my gpa is 3.08 and my science gpa is 3.25) I just have one pre-req left..(biochem).
I also scored low on toefl (overall: 84,writing:25,speaking:23,reading:16, listening:20) .....
Does anyone have an idea of what my chances would be?
- Jan 7 by GodwillhelpmesucceedI'm guessing that I will receive an admission decision by feb or march........ If I repeat 2 courses in spring semester and get A for both courses, my GPA will be 3.3 (by MAY) .. I don't know if i should do tht....? Any suggestions?
- Feb 7 by FingersCross'dIs anyone going to that dinner? I wish it was sooner! April 22 is so far away.
- Feb 21 by meep05In the MSN portion are we required to find out own clincial placements?
- Feb 23 by skojtariFingersCrossed, I am going!!!! So psyched about the program! Too bad it's a fortune
- May 26 by happiness7Hello! I'm going to be a new apw student in fall '13 @ jefferson! I'm really excited yet nervous! Is anyone selling books, uniforms, school supplies, or even ipad (2 or 3 - 32gb)? I'm willing to buy anything you have! haha Please let me know! Thanks! )
- Nov 23 by FogsHi Everyone, I was recently accepted for May 2014 and I'm looking to start getting my materials as well. Please let me know if any of you have books/ipad/etc that you'd like to sell or may know of any others who are looking to sell their things. Thanks a lot, and I hope everyone has a great end of the semester!