FACT program at TJURegister Today!
- by Michellepa May 8, '12Hello all,
I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone had any information about the FACT nursing program at Thomas Jefferson University. I would love to hear the pros and cons from students who have attended the program. Thanks
- May 8, '12 by jocy_anneDid you see this forum?
I'm not in the FACT program, but will be starting the APW program at TJU in September. So if you have any questions about the general admissions process at TJU, let me know!
- May 8, '12 by MichellepaThank you so very much! This was the information I was looking for Good luck to you. I know you will do very well
- May 9, '12 by jocy_anneGlad I could help! Thank you very much, and good luck to you too!!!
- May 9, '12 by kdrose01Pro: You're in and out in one year.
Con: You have to cram an extraordinary amount of info into your brain in one year.
That's seriously all I can think of just now, but tomorrow's my last day of the FACT program. My brain is exhausted.
- May 9, '12 by jocy_anneCongratulations, kdrose01!!! :-)
- May 9, '12 by kdrose01Thank you, jocy! You can post more questions on here. I'll try to answer them once my brain recovers a little. There's definitely a lot of great info on the other thread.