Drexel ACE Spring 2013, any applicants out there? - page 13
Hello All- I applied to the Drexel ACE program for Spring 2013 start date. Just wondering if there is any one else out there who will be playing the waiting game for the next several weeks/months ;)... Read More
- 0Sep 7, '12 by ajacks101Thanks BZieg! I'm commuting from Delaware County, and I don't plan on getting a place in the city...How far outside of the city are you?
Did you wait for your physical acceptance letter to arrive in the mail before paying your deposit? The option is available to me online and wondering if I should do it before I receive the actual letter.
Also, did anyone with prereqs remaining give their current coursework plan to their Admissions counselor? I imagine they would assume that I am currently enrolled in whatever I am missing, but not sure if it would help if they knew.
How do we know if we're on the waitlist versus being accepted? Would it say that on the portal specifically? Mine says "Drexel University is pleased to offer you admission. An official decision letter has been sent by mail."
Hope I'm not getting excited for the wrong thing!
- 0Sep 8, '12 by BZiegI live in South Jersey so about an hr and a half give or take with traffic. I received the letter in the mail right after I saw it online then I just waited til this week to send it. I believe if we were on the waitlist it would've said something different and we wouldn't have to send $500 deposit. I already told the advisor what I was taking but he said I was going to receive an official credit transfer evaluation within two weeks and I never received it. I emailed him last week and no answer I also called Friday but no one answered so hopefully they don't tell me I need any other classes other than the ones i'm taking.
- 0Sep 10, '12 by KevMcFlyIf anybody else isn't from around Philly and was planning on renting a house with some other ACE nursing students, I was checking out some places and they're a lot cheaper than the 12,000 it would cost for a dorm there. I was thinking either a 3 bedroom or 4 bedroom house, there's a lot of nice places that are close to where our classes would be and most of the houses come out to 400-700$ a person with utilities included. I'm from Long Island so I was thinking about moving there in March to get to know the area a little better. If any of you are interested my name is Kevin Zee on facebook I can't respond to private messages on here yet cause I don't have 15 posts yet.
- 0Sep 10, '12 by viv89Hello Kevin,
I am coming from California and have been looking for rooms with students in the ACE program. I've been craigslisting, but I think it would be best to room with students in the ACE program that way we can study, help each other, and stay on top of things! Let me know if you find anything, I am definitely interested.
Also, anyone else having trouble finding roommates in the ACE program .. Let me know
- 0Sep 11, '12 by as3233Hello All,
I am accepted into the Drexel 2013 ace program. I live in south jersey and will be commuting via train. I am recently renovating a home that has an extra bedroom. We would be willing to rent it out if anyone is in need for the program length. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a basement.
- 0Sep 13, '12 by liltrina20Hi Everyone I am new to this site, but found it soo helpful that I decided to just register already. I recently got my acceptance for the Spring quarter (2013) at Drexel ACE program. Any body know if it starts in January or May. I can't seem to get clarification on this. Also I am missing one pre-req Chemistry. I wasn't able to get into the fall class and now I am wondering if Drexel would allow me to start without this. Anybody else have this problem?