Drexel ACE Spring 2013, any applicants out there? - Page 12Register Today!
- Sep 5, '12 by KevMcFlyI applied July 18th, it took until about August 5th for all my transcripts to go through. It said my file was under review for a while and I tried to get in contact with someone as well eventually they told me my file was being held by Evan Williams. He happened to be on vacation for a while, but when I finally in contact with him he told me exactly what I needed to do with my application and what was under review, he told me they needed course summaries to be sure they could accept the courses. Sent him an e-mail with the info and got accepted today one day after. My GPA was about 2.85 undergrad but 3.4-3.5 for the last 60 credits and pre-reqs. Only pre-req I need is Nutrition.
- Hey, Wow thats a quick turn around! Congrats on getting in KevMcFly. My application was complete August 19th but I am still waiting. It's good to know that there are still spaces available.. I keep checking everyday. I hope that I hear soon!
- What number did you guys call to check in on your application status? Just curious
- Sep 6, '12 by JillyPlotI called 215-895-2400 and spoke to the admissions office and they transferred me to my admissions counselor.
- Thanks JillyPlot, I just tried that and of course Evan is away until tomorrow. Hopefully I'll hear soon!
- Sep 6, '12 by KevMcFlyLOL, Evan is always away it seems. It took about 20 phone calls for me to get in touch with him and I almost thought it was his voicemail when he finally picked up I was so used to it. He will help you out the hard part is getting in contact with him just keep calling at all different times of the day.
- Sep 7, '12 by ajacks101I think Evan is so nice that everyone probably calls him LOL. He probably has so many phone calls to return. I was just tenacious and called to bother him a lot, and he is so so helpful and nice. I spoke to him a couple times today, and he said that the Admissions Board will have to review my Application but that they have everything and I should know something next week. I took a nap, and woke up to check the portal, and BAM, I have been accepted!
I'm so excited!
Thanks JillyPlot and BZieg for telling me about Evan.
Hopefully I'll see you both in the Spring!
- Sep 7, '12 by JillyPlotA jacks, congrats! See you in the spring!
- Sep 7, '12 by pdxjennhas anyone on the wait list heard anything yet? I am getting very antsy!Last edit by pdxjenn on Sep 7, '12
- Sep 7, '12 by BZiegThats great ajacks!!! Congrats and yes I will definately be there I just paid my $500 to hold my spot. Is anyone commuting from NJ or getting a place close to campus? Trying to figure out what will be best for me to do.
Good Luck to everyone else still waiting!!