Did anyone apply for main Line Health nurse residency program?Register Today!
- by susieeRN Sep 30, '11Hi everyone! I am a recent BSN graduate and passed my boards. I am currently applying for Main Line Health's Nurse residency program. I just wanted to find out if there were nurses here who started as new grads at main line health. I kind of want to get an idea of their experience with the program (How the application process was, their thoughts and opinions on the program and MLH). Also, Are there any new grads here who applied this year? If so, did they hear anything back? Thanks!
- Oct 3, '11 by Sb30I also applied for the main line health residency a little over a week ago, but I have yet to hear back. Im hoping we here something soon. Do you have any idea on how many new grads they are looking to take?
- Oct 4, '11 by susieeRNThey didn't say how many they are taking but that it is a limited amount of positions. I did see an article that 91 new graduate nurses graduated from their program last year. I hope they call us soon! I would love to work for MLH!
- Oct 7, '11 by Im a PepperI'd also like to hear thoughts about the nurse residency program at MLH. I have an interview next week. Thanks in advance!
- Oct 8, '11 by Sb30When did you submit your application ? I am waiting to hear back but I didn't submit my resume till the last couple days. Do you mind if I ask what your GPA was and if had any previous experience , I am just curious to see what they are looking for since I havent heard anything yet.
Also SusieRN did you hear anything back yet?
- Oct 9, '11 by susieeRNThe application was open from Sept. 15 - Sept. 28. I applied on Sept. 20. They called me back last week to resubmit my essay questions because she was unable to open it. I have yet to have a call about an interview. Im trying to stay hopeful that they haven't called yet because I did apply at the end of it.
I do have the requirements of a B.S.N, min. 3.0 gpa, but I lack work experience. I currently took a part time job in LTC but that happen after I applied for it.
Im a pepper, that's great that you got an interview! Could you tell me when you applied? and how long did you have to wait to get a call back? Best of luck to you!
- Oct 12, '11 by Sb30Im a Pepper did you have youe interview yet ? I keep trying to get intouch with HR but they are not returning my phone calls. I really want to work at MLH and I dont know why I haven't recivied a call back. If you had your interview how did it go !? And do you know if they are done calling people yet ? Good luck to you, im sure you did/will do great !
- Oct 12, '11 by Im a PepperI applied on the second day that it was up, and I heard back last Thursday. I had my interview today. It was a panel interview with behavioral-based questions. The next phase would be an interview with the nurse manager/s on the unit/s in which the candidate expressed interest. She told me she would be contacting candidates by the end of this month, if not sooner, to let them know if they've been selected for a second interview. I don't know if they are done calling people. Good luck through the process and with your job search!
- Feb 26, '12 by IsitpossibleI also interviewed with Mainline for the residency program. I was not selected.
- Mar 5, '12 by leaRNing82Isitpossible, did you interview for the most recent residency program? I know they did an interview session in October and one recently in February?