Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- Ashley I can't find you on FB...add me Ayanna S. Warren
- Mar 31, '12 by simplyblessedI'm IN guys!!!!!! * Doing my happy dance!!!** Who-hooo, congrats Holly, Congrats Ashley!
Got my letter today. But it's dated the 16th! Wow.
I'm in for a meet and greet too, I don't drink but I do love a virgin Pina Colada! :-)
- Mar 31, '12 by Ldial1My acceptance letter came today as well. It also was dated the 16th. Congrats to all that we're accepted.
- Mar 31, '12 by simplyblessedHolly your $160 is due the 6th? Mine is the 5th, I wonder why??? Not a problem either way, just made me curious. Looks like they were very prompt with their decision letters this go round.
@Ashley, the facebook idea is not cheesy at all, a few of us already 'friended' each other.
- Mar 31, '12 by omgthedrake@ simplyblessed haha ok cool =)
my $$$ is due the 5th too weird lol
Congrats everyone! This is so exciting!!!
- Apr 1, '12 by omgthedrakeDo you guys know when we will find out about classes and clinical? all that fun stuff lolLast edit by omgthedrake on Apr 1, '12
- Apr 1, '12 by omgthedrakeHi YYKS! I received my acceptance letter yesterday and just cant wait to start at Aria! Do you like how the classes are set up and your clinical experience so far?
- Apr 1, '12 by parker86Congrats Candi and Ldial1!!! So far I'll know 4 people that will be joining me in Sept....and one looks like they can kick someone's butt like Bruce Lee. -_-
My acceptance letter is dated 3/20 and the due date for $ is 4/6. Maybe the school gave me more time because they thought mine would be mailed out after yours? Who knows!
Candi, I love virgin pina coladas too. Mmm!!! We'll all have to pick a spot to celebrate. Maybe somewhere near the school. I've yet to see the school. I want to sneak in to see the old one before we move to the new one. lol
Ashley - if you go to Aria SON page, on the left there is a section called "student resources" click that and it will pull up a list with the "student handbook" This is the 2011-2012 student handbook and it lists most of the info you want to know. Plus it gives us information on what we need to submit after our acceptance fee. I found these pages helpful. p 20, 82-86, 173-189