Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 14Register Today!
- Mar 20, '12 by awarren808I saw it on the academic calendee. I was wondering the same.
- Mar 20, '12 by parker86Awarren, looks like you've done your research. This is the first I've heard about "accepted student day". I wonder if this is some sort meet & greet event? Thanks for adding your pic!
I can't wait to be in actual nursing classes and not just pre-reqs. Blah! I've been taking all sorts of classes to meet different schools requirements and I know some of them will not transfer and be a waste. This semester Intro to Computers and Western Civilization. Crying tears of boredom.
- Mar 20, '12 by parker86Amber, thanks for the fb link. If anyone would like to add me to facebook, Holly Parker. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...15&ref=tn_tnmn
- Mar 20, '12 by simplyblessedHi everyone! I'm so excited about April and CAN'T wait for it to get here! @ Holly, I totally feel you on being tired of prerequisites! I'm finishing Micro, A&P II, Eng 102 and biomedical ethics this semester and I am sooooo ready for it to be over:spin: I saw that you have two kids, my daughter is 15 months, so I'm glad to know there will be a few mom's this semester! I'm trying to wrap my mind around, school, clinicals, immense studying and being a mom and wife too! (whew)
But I really can't wait. My old laptop recently died and I have yet to transfer the pics to this one. But I do have them on my facebook page. If any of you do a search it's under Candi Serapiao. I didn't see anything on new student day, but I'm happy to hear there is one!
- just to help with everyones anticipation, we are moving after this semester ! So we will begin Spring 2012 in our new buliding ! so when you all begin in September you will be in the new building.. and the scrubs now are teal, no longer white ! hope that helps !
- Mar 22, '12 by awarren808Start of the bsn program?
- dont stress about uniforms ! I got 2 tops and 2 bottoms, for each day of clinical since you have it 2 days a week. havent worn the polo or lab coat yet, so dont worry about that stuff .. they say its "required" but some people have only gotten 1 set of scrubs due to financial reasons.
- Mar 24, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberDoes anyone know the address of the new building? Thanks!
- Mar 24, '12 by awarren808I was wondering the same. I couldn't even find it online.