Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - page 13
by simplyblessed 39,073 Views | 558 Comments
Hi all, I'm new to this site (just joined today). But I've been lurking for a few weeks. I'm applying for the Aria Health SON and would love to meet others who are applying for the September 2012 academic year.... Read More
- 0Mar 18, '12 by YYKSHi everyone!
I just started Aria in January and i can't believe we are done with out first semester in only two weeks. WOW!
I was just like all of you, waiting for my letter, checking websites every day, hoping for any answer at all. Trust me = it is all worth it!. Good luck to you all and hope you get all your Accepted letters soon!!.
If you have any questions for me= let me know. I'll try to help as best as i can.
- 0Mar 19, '12 by parker86Hi YYKS!
Thanks for the encouragement. We're all waiting to join you soon! I hope all of the semesters will fly by as fast as yours. Aria SON must be keeping you busy. How is the first semester at Aria SON---harder or easier then expected? Please do update us on when the school will be moving to the new campus and the BSN program!
Yes I can't wait to get my acceptance letter. My application status is finally under RAP review! (Yay!) It seems like my whole life is hinging on this moment. So nervous and eager to find out....and get into the program.Last edit by parker86 on Mar 19, '12
- 0Mar 19, '12 by parker86Just curious...why don't more of you have your pictures posted? So we will know each others faces when we meet. I saw someone had the idea to add each other on fb. I'm all about building a network of students where we can support each other. We're in this together!!! Right?
Step 1.) Get Accepted
- 1Mar 20, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberHello holly! I feel the exact same way as you.. Completely nervous and just very eager to find out if I'll be accepted! Also I wanted to say that I think adding our pictures on here is a great idea! We should all be familiar with each others faces. If anyone wants to add me on Facebook that would be fantastic as well! You can find me under my name, amber Schaible. Amber Schaible | Facebook. I will definitely add my picture to here later!
- 0Mar 20, '12 by awarren808I just took a look at the application, and school did change the paperwork deadline to the 15th. So you guys will probably get your letters in the first week of April, since accepted student day is in the 2nd week of April. We didn't receive our letters until the 2nd week of October.