Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 10Register Today!
- Oh wow...I didn't know aria had early admissions. Anywho....CONGRATS!Are you on Facebook?
- Mar 9, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Thank you!! Yea they said something about it at the open house, so I got all of my stuff in as FAST as possible I am very excited...esp now knowing one of my future classmates! Yea I am on facebook, you?
- Mar 9, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Let me know your info if you'd like. We should create a facebook page for new students starting in September, so we can help eachother through the crazy process before starting. I know this allnurses forum has helped me so much through the process of applying to schools
- Ayanna S. Warren on FB. Yes this website was a huge help during my application process.
- Mar 10, '12 by simplyblessed@ Philliesgirl, I wasn't able to do early admission because of a previous drop in my gpa a few years ago. Julie had told me in my interview that if it were not for that I would definitely had been in tier 1, and she would have put me in for early admission. But I still feel really good from how my interview went that I will be getting in for the September admit. I've prayed over it and put it in God's hands. And I'm "calling those things that be not, as though they were." In the mean time I will try not to go , while waiting for the mailman in April.
From the previous discussion groups it looks like it will be doctor's appointments, deposit, background checks, I already have my BLS certification, uniform orders, etc... Can't wait!Last edit by simplyblessed on Mar 10, '12 : Reason: grammar
- Mar 10, '12 by AspiringNurse_Amber@simplyblessed, do you mind me asking where you received your BLS Certification? I would like to also have that completed and out of the way, but cant seem to decide where to go for it. I cant find anything on the hospitals website about it. Thank you so much!
Also, has anyone found out what tier they are in? I'm not sure if/when we will find that information out. I am just so nervous and anxious for April to get here and find out!
- Mar 11, '12 by simplyblessedHi Amber, I actually had to take the BLS class at my community college. It's probably cheaper taking it at a hospital though. I have no clue about knowing what tier we are in, please do let me know if you ever find out!
- Mar 11, '12 by PhilliesGirl05@Simply-I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! Keep us posted!
- Mar 11, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone patiently waiting to hear back from admissions. Good luck and let us know when you find out anything!Last edit by PhilliesGirl05 on Mar 11, '12 : Reason: i dunno