Applied or accepted to Drexel ACE BSN Spring 2012? - Page 8Register Today!
- Sep 30, '11 by lmnovak3@J_Layne: Which courses does Drexel accept CLEP scores for?
- Sep 30, '11 by J_LayneI am taking Ethics in America, Intro to Sociology and Intro to Computing through DSST/CLEP. I think they would take CLEP scores for most of the prereqs, save for the sciences. Just give them a ring, they are really helpful and get back to you quickly.
- Oct 1, '11 by lmnovak3Ethics and sociology are two courses that I still have to fulfill, so that's great news. Thanks for your help!
- Oct 31, '11 by ddot201I will be apart of the Spring '12 class! I would be nice to my future class mates! COngrats and good luck to all!
- Feb 8, '12 by mancrnaI believe the deadline has already passed. But I would check with them just to be sure. I applied in November and just got accepted for fall 2012 ace bsn.
- Mar 14, '12 by Kelsea1214@ J_Layne
I plan on applying to the 2013 cycle. I too will be taking clep/dsst exams. So far I have started studying Human Growt/Devl't for CLEP, but am still in need of an ethics exam and a comp sci exam. I emailed the admissions office regarding the DSST exam "ethics in america", and they said it may be too specific. They suggested I still take the exam, and see what happens...??? What was the outcome for you with the 'ethics in america' exam? Did Drexel accept the exam? Thank you!
- Mar 14, '12 by J_LayneHi, I also took Ethics in America to fulfill that requirement. It's pretty much the only way to CLEP out of that class - I didn't see any others. It satisfied the requirement and I'm starting in two weeks. It's pretty tough as far as CLEPs go, so make sure you pay for those practice tests. It was actually DSST I believe. Good luck!
- Mar 16, '12 by Kelsea1214Thanks!
I appreciate your advice J_Layne!