Anyone accepted to Roxborough Memorial SON?
- 0Apr 8, '11 by Jayden8139Hello, I recently found out that I was accepted for August 1 start. :heartbeat Is there anyone else out there? I think I am 95% sure that i will be attending but this is the only school I heard back from so far. Just wanted to talk with some of you to piece some of the info together!
- 1Apr 11, '11 by Jayden8139Yippee!! Congrats to you. I am so excited. It's all I think about . At least there is one person we each will know when we arrive. Have you recieved your letter yet? I haven't but I just found out last thursday. So I am assuming it will have the financial aid info there. I think I will complete my FAFSA tonight as it needs to be done by 4/30 to be considered for the PELL grant.
- 1Apr 25, '11 by cspiotta884Hey! Congrats to both of you I was accepted as well for the August 1st start date....so excited !!!! I'm bringing up my money tomorrow for matriculation so I can get my financial aid info. Gonna be a crazy 21 months. Are either of you thinking about transferring to Jefferson after the RN so you can get your BSN as well? And are you going to the reviews they are having in June and July?
Hope to meet both of you soon!
- 0Apr 27, '11 by wrl98Hi everybody! I was also accepted for the Fall 2011 class!!! I'm so excited
I'm not from Philadelphia, so I'm in the process of looking for an apartment/roomates close to the hospital.
Do any of you have any leads on that???
At any rate, I'm so glad I fell across this post!
Excited for the next 2 years, and excited to meet you all
- 0Apr 27, '11 by Jayden8139Congrats to all of you! I do plan to attend the reviews. Every little bit counts. I hope to attend Jeffs bridge program after RMH but at this point I just hope I make it through this I am so nervous. I hear so many stories of people who don't make it and it scares me. Yikes!
Okay, enough of me being a Debbie downer. Did you guys get any further correspondance? When should we purchase the uniform? Some of the stuff they have on the web is from this current year.
Not sure of any specific places but Roxborough, Manyunk, Plymouth Meeting, Andorra are all close by,very nice neighborhoods and full of apartments. Good luck. Where are you relocating from?
- 0Apr 29, '11 by nurse.bettyRNHELLO ALL!!!! I am so happy to find you guys!! I too was hoping to find other people that will be attending Roxborough SON starting this summer'11....I'm also wondering what the next step is.....already submitted my financial aid app and matriculation fee was done since March.....eagerly waiting....so excited....can't wait to start!!!..