Anyone accepted to Roxborough Memorial SON? - Page 13Register Today!
- Feb 28, '12 by cazach0122During the first semester you usually have at least one day off during the week, but the day varies. Can you work on the weekend? You really need to be able to keep your work schedule flexible.
2nd semester you're lucky to get one day off...
- Mar 17, '12 by Determined2001Hello Melanie I was reading your post and seen that you took the Teas test as well. Do you know what the required score is though in order to get accepted in their nursing school? I am currently taking my last prerequisite right now. I have already taken the Teas test though for Abington and just made it lol... had my interview and all but they placed me on the waiting list b/c at the time of my interview I was undecided and still had some prereqs left. Oh by the way did you get into Roxborough? If so how do you like it?
- Mar 27, '12 by Mel_zI haven't gotten accepted into the nursing program.... But I'm not giving up! I spoke to ***********she advised me to retake the test which I will be doing soon.... I was told the score they are looking for is about a 70 :-)Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 8, '13 : Reason: ToS/privacy--please do not post names of school personnel
- Jun 14, '12 by Journee2Searched high and low for a thread for our school...I'm glad it's here!
I attended our first orientation for the class of 2014 yesterday and I am so happy that I chose Roxborough over Abington. This is going to be an exciting, yet challenging journey but I'm ready for it.
Feel free to reach out to me - current and former students...
- Jun 29, '12 by Jayden8139Welcome to Rox Journee2
- Nov 2, '12 by arose21Hi! I applied to the program for this coming fall and am just trying to get a feel for the program as there are mixed reviews on here. Please let me know how things are going for all of you!
- Apr 18 by tub80868Hi arose!
I recently was accepted to the nursing program at Roxborough for this upcoming summer program. If you don't mind me asking..did you ever hear back from the program? I am interested to meet other classmates so we can both figure out the process together!
- Apr 20 by icandieI have my interview at Roxborough this upcoming Tuesday. Any tips for the interview. Im very excited and nervous at the same time!!
- Apr 20 by icandieHi Tub! How was your process getting in? Was your interview difficult? Did she ask difficult questions? Did she ask alot of questions?
- Apr 21 by MedicDBhey gang. I was accepted in Roxborough SON for this upcoming fall. Im looking forward to our first orientation day in June. Hit me up if you have any questions.