Abington Dixon School of Nursing - Page 8Register Today!
- I got accepted to the day program as well. It's funny because when the letter came I was scared to open it. I came downstairs and asked if I got any mail. My aunt handed me the envelope and said just this. I said oh brother and walked outside. As I was getting in my car something said open it. So I did all I could do was cry, my hard work had finally paid off. I'm so excited and so nervous, cannot wait til i hear what the next step is.
- veggielady are you in the day or eve/night program. Congrats to everyone that got in. I still cant stop smiling its like I'm dreaming. The only reason I realized i wasnt is because my family kept shaking me and squeezing the life out of me. Now I cant wait to get to work to tell the Doctors at my job.
- Feb 21, '11 by VeggieLadieE/W. Congrats!!
- Thanks and same to you. Hmmm is there any other guys that are going to be attending? i hope im not the only one.
- Feb 21, '11 by tluke88i got accepted into the day program as well! i am so excited!
- congrats. Did you pay your acceptance fee. I'm sitting here so excited ready for the next step lol. I guess maybe i should calm down.
- Feb 22, '11 by KNB3715I paid the acceptance fee yesterday, just want to make sure I am on top of things. I've been reading the FB group from 2012 and there is A LOT to prepare for before the classes even start.
I've filled out my fafsa for 2011-2012, now I am just waiting on further info from Dixon.
Congrats again to all who have been accepted, and good luck to those who are on the waiting list (trust me, i know the agony that comes with that!) - don't forget, there were 2 or 3 people from last year on here alone that got pulled from the wait list.
I think we should go ahead and create the FB page, I can do it, but am not really all that familiar with creating a group- if anyone else wants to take care of that you are more than welcome.
My name is Kelly btw