2012 CCP Nursing program - page 7
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has received their acceptance letters for the fall 2012 program yet and if so how many points did you have?... Read More
- 0Mar 23, '12 by cupidsqueen420Just to let you know. We are getting together April 1st at my house for the HCP CPR class that is required to take prior to starting the program. If you are interested in coming just give me your email address and I'll send you the details. So far there are 4 of us and she said she can teach up to 10 people in one session.
- 0Mar 26, '12 by cupidsqueen420Hey everyone,
Just wanted to say I spoke to the head of the nursing department today and she said we should be expecting our orientation packets in the next few weeks which will let us know about registering for classes. Here is a copy of what she sent me.
"The Department of Nursing will be sending information about orientation in the next several weeks. We will help everyone to register at that time. For your information - the lecture sections are the credit bearing sections. You must also register for lab, seminar and clinical."
- 0Mar 27, '12 by NightBloomCereusCongrats to everyone who recently got in! I actually already registered for classes, since it's lets you online. Yes, I registered for lecture, lab, clinical and seminar. There was really no point in doing it early since they more or less meet at the same times. But if you want to get a head start so you can know your schedule, you can. See you all in the fall!
- 0Mar 27, '12 by bcolli11Hello everyone
Ok I'm a little worried, no scratch that, I'm very worried. I took my AHT on 2\23\12 and I have not heard a single thing from CCP. Sadly I only got a 6 however I talked with the counselor about my chances at getting in and she stated that probably not but considering I took most of the classes required while in nursing-- except for the actual nursing classes-- and have a
B.S. already she stated that I still have a pretty good chance at getting in. In addition to that, she stated that most of the individuals who took AHT got below a 15 and that has was weird to say the least, so that coupled with my degree and the classes I already took gave me hope the I would get in but I still haven't heard anything. I need some thoughtful words of encouragement or a straight forward "your not getting in" type of response from all of you who already got there acceptance letters. In closing, I would like to ask two questions
1. If I was denied, how come I haven't gotten a letter yet ? Were they sent out already ?
2. I heard the longer you wait the better your chances are; so does that mean I'm still being considered ? Or they just haven't got around to sending out my denial letter lol ?
Whoever can shed some light on this stressful situation it would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance !!!!!