2012 CCP Nursing program - Page 33Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by cupidsqueen420I talked to one of the women in charge of the Nursing program. She said we do have class Thurs & Fri from 8am-2pm for the first 5 weeks of school.
- Aug 21, '12 by shahoo05Thanks for posting that info. I'm sorry about the babysitting thing. It was pretty unclear. The good news is we can sleep an extra hour for the first 5 weeks.
- Aug 21, '12 by shahoo05At orientation they stressed the importance of figuring out daycare asap but didn't give us the clarity of information to do so.
- Aug 21, '12 by cupidsqueen420Yeah I had my daughter scheduled for full-time but when I found out we didn't have clinicals right away I asked my sitter if I could bring her part-time to save money. She agreed. I'm sure she will be fine with me changing it back to full-time..she'll get more money..lol it just means i gotta come up with more money.
- Aug 21, '12 by bcolli11Do we have to wear our uniforms to the ACE thing that they are talkin about
- Aug 22, '12 by cupidsqueen420I'm not sure. I don't think so but ya never know.
- Aug 23, '12 by bcolli11How much did you end up paying for all of the required books ? I was thinking about getting mines today so I can get started on some of the readings !
- Aug 23, '12 by NNPwannabeI havent bought my books yet, but I need to soon because I want to get started on the readings as well. I know they are probably cheaper online, but I think Im going to have to buy everything at the bookstore so I can use my bookstore credit because I cant afford to buy all those books out of pocket. lol. Has anyone bought the books from the bookstore?
- Aug 23, '12 by shahoo05I bought mine through B&N and more or less paid full price. It looks like we won't be using the Med-Surg book for at least the first 5 weeks, in case you want to spread it out. I bought my books in bits.
Lol my dad went on a rant about how the textbook publishers are "thieves" (he's a nurse). He says they change a couple things every year so we can't buy used and have to keep buying the newest edition. He's probably right.