2012 CCP Nursing program - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 20, '12 by shahoo05Congrats annam! Must be such a weight off. Thanks for the info and encouragement, cupidsqueen. I applied in mid-October and took the test in mid-December, so I might hear soon. Annam, did the letter say when orientation is? I'm trying to plan a trip to visit family in May, and the only thing holding me back from buying a plane ticket is not knowing the orientation date! Best of luck to everyone!
- Feb 20, '12 by annam83Thank you and good luck to you too! I had to pay a $50 deposit, which I mailed Saturday. They will probably send me the orientation info once they receive my deposit so they know I definitely accept. I will keep you posted.
- Feb 22, '12 by skporter30Hi,
I took the allied heath test mid December 2011, and received my acceptance letter last Saturday. I had 8 points.
The admin office also said that if the school does go on strike you may not receive a letter till after the strike.
- Feb 22, '12 by skporter30Hi,<br><br>I took the allied heath test mid December 2011, and received my acceptance letter last Saturday. I had 8 points.<br><br>The admin office also said that if the school does go on strike you may not receive a letter till after the strike.
- Feb 22, '12 by shahoo05That's great, skporter, congrats! Just curious, when did you send in your app? I sent mine in 10/17 and took the test 12/5. Since I took the test before you I'm a teeny but concerned something was wrong with my app but I guess I should just relax. I heard about the strike possibility and I hope they come to a fair agreement on everything.
- Feb 23, '12 by shahoo05Never mind...my major was switched to nursing today! Praise God!! I'm so excited and have already called all my family. To those still waiting, stay strong and hopeful! I'm praying for you.
- Feb 23, '12 by annam83Congratulations shahoo!
- Feb 25, '12 by cupidsqueen420annam83 and shahoo.. I got in!!! Got my letter today.
- Feb 25, '12 by cupidsqueen420I am soooo freakin excited. Annam83 have you received anything in the mail since sending your deposit back?
- Feb 26, '12 by annam83Congratulations!!!! You must be soooooo relieved! No I haven't received anything, and I know they processed my payment because I saw the transaction on my bank statement online. Lets update each other/this post about orientation info too.