Pediatrics- school age/ortho/trauma: what to expect? - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 8, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014Quote from ~PedsRN~I'm sure you have more urgent things to be observing. LOL No worries! I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. I know they're still in the process of getting in touch with my references because one just called me to verify some things before she called HR back. I leave for Maui in a few days and am hoping I get a firm offer before I leave!Whoo hoo! Congrats! Lord knows we need help on nights! I am not sure about the CNA scrub policy honestly.... I know they have to wear the light blue (I call it surgery blue) pants, but not sure about the tops...... Wow, I am super unobservant. HA!
- Nov 7, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014I worked my first orientation shift yesterday (7a-7p) and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I remember my first shift at the LTC facility I worked at earlier this year--I came home crying because I knew I was not going to like it. When it was time to clock out yesterday, I didn't want to leave! Everyone on staff was so sweet and helpful--and happy to have a new NA on the floor. I was able to see and do so many things and already feel competent doing many of the tasks assigned to me. I work again Friday and I can't wait!
- Apr 13 by possum468Does anyone know if Levine hires associate nurses or only bachelors?
- Apr 13 by RunnerRN2b2014They hire both.
- Apr 14 by possum468Thank you Runner-I appreciate the response!! I graduate in May on Long Island from nursing school and my goal is to work in pediatrics, but all the hospitals on long island want a bachelors and I will only have my associates and a friend of my suggested looking in North Carolina...so thank you!