New York State National Exam for PCT tips and tricks for passing exam !!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on New York State National Exam for PCT tips and tricks for passing exam !!! in Patient Care Technician / Assistants (PCT/PCA), part of Nursing Student ... Hi everybody I want to share some useful info for preparing to national exam and actually help...by akrabat Feb 21, '12Hi everybody
I want to share some useful info for preparing to national exam and actually help you to pass .I went to some school for exam review last week ,they give me some exam material around 150 question and i paid a lot of money for it . And while preparing for the exam i found out a lot of useful website that provide so many information for free and the same question that i have ...so here your chance to pass .I am gonna give you links make sure you study hard .If you have any question let me know...
P.S my exam on 26/02 i keep you updated ...
http://biologyonline.us/Online A&P/AP 1/Northland/AP Study Questions/Heart.htm
http://biologyonline.us/Online A&P/AP 1/Northland/AP Study Questions/Respiratory System.htm
this is what i got so far , i am gonna keep you updated if i find more .
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=677394©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,620 Views
- make sure you study all phlebotomy tubes
- Feb 22, '12 by akrabatWho took the national test for PCT in NY ,please confirm or share your experience ......
- Feb 26, '12 by akrabatGot my test today it was so easy just waiting for result .....
- Feb 28, '12 by akrabatyeaah got my result !!! PASS
- Jun 19, '12 by shernellHi i was just wondering where you took your test?
- Jan 31 by anw1217Very helpful thank you! I'm taking my exam tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous! I feel more confident now!
The only thing that bugs me though is that you said "New York State National" Exam...you know "National" means it's an exam for the "Nation", right?
So it's the same anywhere in the US.
I'm in Texas but again, thanks it was very helpful!C:
I couldn't find any of this online!