Interview on this upcoming wedRegister Today!
- by FutureRNGreen Jan 31Ok here is the thing i filled out for like three positions at this hospital and one of the ladies callled me in for a interview this upcoming wed on the 6th of feb but i dont no which position it is for I no i filled out for an ER Tech and a PCT med/surg and just a pct postion.. I dont no what to do can somebody please help because i am really nervous about this interview and i really want the job.
- Feb 1 by MTonmymindPractice answering interview questions. I have post up about PCT interview questions I have had at recent interviews. Also, search online for some. I wouldn't be too worried about which position it was for, you will find out when you get there. I had the same thing happen to me, I applied for several positions and got a call for an interview but the recruiter didn't say what position it was for. Think back to previous work experience I come with some situations that you can use to answer behavioral questions! Good Luck!!
- Feb 1 by FutureRNGreenThank you so much
- Feb 2 by thelittledoeIf you remember the woman's name who called for the interview, it may be helpful in finding out which jobs she was calling for. Google her name along with the hospital's name and see if you can find out which department she is from. Sometimes it is just a general nurse recruiter calling, but it may be the floor supervisor. Good luck!
- Feb 2 by FutureRNGreenIts not ER tech its a PCT job and im really hoping i get it for the experience
- Feb 2 by adoRNo2b2015I think both positions are very close in terms of what you do. Main difference I think is that ER techs who are paramedics (ER Tech II ) may insert foley catheters which a PCT usually also does but not an ER Tech I. Also IV access is something ER techs II so but not PCT's. either way, have fun, learn and ask lots of questions! Good Luck!