After InterviewRegister Today!
- by FutureRNGreen Feb 9My question is how long does it take to hear back from a job after you interview because i had an interview wednesday and they were like i should hear something this monday or sometime this week is this true
- Feb 9 by Miiki SNI would say anywhere between 1 day and 3 weeks. My hospital uses a multi-interview hiring process where you meet with the recruiter and then move on to the unit manager. It depends on how long the manager takes to let the recruiter know they want you.
I interviewed with two different managers and was called with my offers hours after my second interview. My friend only met with one manager and was called over a week later. She was freaking out in the meantime.
- Feb 9 by FutureRNGreenyes i had to interview with the nurse recruiter and then 2 nurses on the floor im hoping to hear something by monday or this week or they will see my face again
- Feb 11 by Corpsman514I hope you get the position!!!!
- Feb 11 by FutureRNGreenThank you guys