charting the level of the spinalRegister Today!
- by cully24 Jul 15, '08How do you chart dermatones properly. At one facility I am employed at, it is acceptable to chart where the sensory level is (iliac crest, umbilicus etc). At another facility, it is charted according to the dermatone level (T4,T10) etc. Is one more acceptable than the other?
- Jul 17, '08 by Zoe's MomWe document according to dermatomes, T 12, etc.
- Jul 23, '08 by All4SeasonsWe also use a dermatome chart here.
- Aug 2, '08 by HopecascadeWe use dermatone levels to document levels of sensation. I hope this helps.
- Aug 26, '08 by ativanniDermatones. T4 nipples, T10 belly button. GUESTIMATE in between those..