ACLS and PALS classesRegister Today!
- by tx2007 Jul 10, '08I am new to the PACU I have been a nurse for one year med-surg at the hospital and realized I HATED it. I recently got a job at an outpatient surgery center and would like to know where do you all get your PALS, ACLS certifications from?? Do you take the classes at a local hospital or where? I have ACLS that expires this year and need to renew, looking for classes and then I will ask if my work will cover some of the expense. Thanks!
- Jul 12, '08 by NPSC_RNI worked at an ambulatory surgery center, we went to a local hospital for ACLS/PALS paid for by the center. CPR was done as a group at the center. Since it is a requirement for employment, certification and recerts were at employers expense.
- Jul 12, '08 by caliotter3I moved, and just last night put ACLS classes and the name of the city in google and found schools near my address. Very easy.
- Jul 14, '08 by Zoe's MomNot sure where you live in TX but I just completed ACLS on Saturday and this was the best ACLS class I have ever attended! Being new to this forum, I am not sure what info I can give here but feel free to DM me and I will share!
- Aug 14, '08 by Babs0512Our hospital has instructors for both ACLS and PALS, with 4 sessions of each throughout the year. So, there is no excuse for our cards to expire.