OHSU's Accelerated BSN program 2012 - Page 23Register Today!
- May 14, '12 by aprilshower.emmaHello Andree137 and shauna.r,
Have you received acceptance letters for OHSU Accelarated BSN or Traditional BSN after being place on the alternate waitlist? I too like many others have been waitlisted on the ABSN alternate list and have not received a call or letter. Congrats to you both!!!!Last edit by aprilshower.emma on May 14, '12
- May 14, '12 by Andee137No news yet... From what I have seen here no one has heard anything past getting on the waitlist.
- May 14, '12 by aprilshower.emmaAndee137,
Thank you for your response. Have a wonderful day!
- May 15, '12 by pdxroseHi everyone, I am also on the ABSN waitlist and have not heard anything. I gave up my spot to Monmouth's 3 yr program to stay on the Accelerated waitlist. I was accepted off U of P's waitlist last week (it can happen!) and will plan on going there unless I hear from OHSU ABSN. Crossing my fingers for everyone!!
- May 16, '12 by CassalynHas anyone heard anything about the RN to BSN program at OHSU? I'm looking into a couple of different schools. Any information anyone has would be appreciated Congrats to all that have been accepted.
- May 17, '12 by nurse4evSpoke to admissions this morning, they said alternate list notification will begin today for the absn program!Last edit by nurse4ev on May 17, '12 : Reason: additional info
- May 17, '12 by aprilshower.emmaHello nurse4ev,
Thank you for sharing the wonderful news! Did the admissions dept specify how (i.e; call or email) they will be notifying alternates for the ABSN program? Have a great day
- May 17, '12 by nurse4evYou know I didn't think to ask, I was just so excited that they hadn't started (since I hadn't heard ) and that they were starting today! What I understand from least last year is they called first, and upon a verbal acceptance would send out an admissions packet following the phone call. Hope that helps!