OHSU's Accelerated BSN program 2012 - page 22
by smallfry2 85,827 Views | 312 Comments
Hi! I live in Portland, OR and want to apply for OHSU's accelerated bachelor's program for nursing, but there isn't a lot of information out there on it. I've browsed their website, but it doesn't answer all the questions I have.... Read More
- 1May 9, '12 by Midwife22Hi Everyone,
I am a student starting in the summer cohort and I just wanted to share with you some information from our program coordinator. The summer cohort class size is 64 and the fall cohort is 32. That's a lot of spots! Good luck to all you waitlisters
- 0May 11, '12 by aprilshower.emmahello fellow absn waitlisters,
has anyone on the absn alternate list received an email or call from ohsu school of nursing regarding acceptance for available space(s) in summer fall cohort 2012? rumor has it that all spaces are filled....grrr. extremely frustrating and nerve wracking experience. your comments are greatly appreciated! have a fun weekend
- 0May 11, '12 by aprilshower.emmaHello smallfry2,
I appreciate your feedback and agree completely. I too am extremely disappointed by the whole process. However, I will keep my spirits up and recognize that we did get on the alternate list...that does say something in itself Did you apply anywhere else?
- 0May 13, '12 by shauna.rDeleting my post... It was the wrong program! Oops. I first read the letter thinking it was a final denial from the ABSN but it was actually from the traditional BSN. Sorry for scaring you Andee!
Anyway... I'm still planning on Linfield and looking for a place to live.Last edit by dianah on May 14, '12 : Reason: wrong program!/edited 5/14/12: Terms of Service re:soliciting
- 0May 13, '12 by Andee137If you don't mind me asking, what did the letter say? I am currently on the waitlist for OHSU and would love to know for sure either way. At this point I just need to start making decisions about my future and the waiting is killing me. Thanks for your input! Congrats on Linfield!!!!