MHCC Alternates 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 7, '12 by emmyersclatsop cc is actually very competitive, I have a friend who was a 4.0 student getting pre reqs, who tried to get in there 2 years in a row, but was later on accepted at OHSU instead. Not sure where you heard it was easy, but it is definitely not, and is very competitive.
- Jun 8, '12 by Sartorius1I've heard Clatsop and Rogue are "easier" to get accepted to only because they typically have less applicants than PCC and other Portland-metro schools. Not to say any of these schools are easier to get into than others. Meals, this will be my first year applying anywhere. It's been a long time coming and I'm going to apply EVERYWHERE. Except for UP because I've avoided chemistry... If I don't get in anywhere, I'll take chem, reapply everywhere and apply to a few out of state schools. I've got a Plan B, Plan C, etc! Lol
- Jun 14, '12 by emmyersHey, so my email was recently compromised, and as I was freaking out deleting a bunch of messages, I deleted the one that had our mandatory meeting on it for MHCC. If I remember correctly it was the 26th of June, at 6pm... not sure of which room (although I remember it being on Gresham campus). Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks!
- Jun 14, '12 by niskagirlhi emmyers,
your correct orientation is tuesday june 26th, 6-9pm on the main campus in room ac1710.
have a good night!
- Jun 14, '12 by emmyersThanks Niska, really appreciate it!
- Jun 26, '12 by niskagirlHi!
Just wanted to say good luck to all the waitlisters...hopefully some spots will be open for you tonight at orientation!! See you there!
- Jun 27, '12 by niskagirlemmeyers,I have been thinking about you, and really hope you get a spot!
- Jun 27, '12 by emmyersAwe thanks! That was sweet!