Linfield College ABSN 2012
- 0Dec 9, '11 by bmichellejoynerHi there,
Wondering if anyone else is planning to apply to Linfield's ABSN for next summer?
Looking forward to getting to know some of you!
- 0Jan 8, '12 by Supreme154Sweet!!!!! I hope you get into something. I have a question. It seems like everyone who gets accepted into Linfield in previous cohorts are usually from OREGON. LOL, I might be over thinking this but is there a preference for residents of Oregon? Gahhhhhhh I hope not!!!!!!
- 0Jan 13, '12 by r.yarzakI applied to the ABSN from Linfield... I have only been living in Oregon for about 1.5 years now (lived in Tillamook for about 10 months and Portland for about 8). Moved from Illinois.
I have no idea if they prefer OR residents... but I also applied to U of Portland. Best of luck to you two.
- 0Jan 24, '12 by bmichellejoynerhey, ryan!
i applied to UP as well. do you happen to know when they send out decisions? on the admissions faq page it says that it usually takes them about 3-4 weeks to process transfer applications, but i'm curious as to whether that applies to the nursing program as well.
best of luck to you too!
- 0Jan 25, '12 by r.yarzakmichelle,
i don't know anything about when uofp sends out info, but i was told that linfield doesn't send out transfer info until the first or sencond week of march... so i am not holding my breath... have plenty of time before they tell us anything. then again the linfield app isn't even due until feb 1 so i would think u of p would be able to give us the info quicker. i will let you know if/when i hear something.