Legacy Versant RN Residency - who's applying for this round? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jun 29, '12 by JacquelynneCCRN 529. Just curious, are you from Oregon or from other state?
- Jun 30, '12 by AN1324did anyone get a call back for a second interview with the OR? i'm from out of state, but flew in for the first round of interviews.
- Jul 1, '12 by CCRN_529Hey everyone! I am from Oregon, I graduated last June (2011) and I did apply for critical care. Also, during my schooling, I was able to complete a clinical rotation with Legacy. I really liked Legacy as an organization and also LOVE critical care. I know they are still making calls so best of luck to everyone.
- Jul 2, '12 by JacquelynneHelloo everyone,
Anyone gets call today for the second interview with Legacy, please keep us posted, thanks!!!
- Jul 5, '12 by JacquelynneDid you get a call back for a second interview AN1324?
- Jul 5, '12 by AN1324no, nothing yet =(. The paperwork says that final interviews will be conducted between July 9 and July 18, so I'm hoping to hear something before the end of next week.
- Jul 5, '12 by wannabemurseno luck here either. did anyone else apply for cardiac tele?
- Jul 9, '12 by AN1324just checking in to see if anyone is getting any calls this week
- Jul 9, '12 by finadulNothing as of yet, will let you know if that changes!
- Jul 9, '12 by tejonI haven't heard anything, either. Frustrating. I have a BSN, did my practicum at Legacy on the Peds unit (which is where I applied for the residency), did an additional peds practicum at Doernbecher, and have 8 months experience in pediatric home health. All of that, and I can't even get a 2nd interview?