Periop 101 examRegister Today!
- by smiggers Jan 16Hello out there,
I need some help. I will be taking the periop 101 exam this weekend and would like to know how other people prepared for the test. I did all the modules about a month or so ago and haven't really had anytime to review them as i'm always busy in a room at work. PLease PLease help me if u have any comments.
- Jul 2 by 1happyrnHow was the periop 101 exam? I just started the course. Any information would be appreciated!
- Aug 26 by 1happyrnSo..I took and passed the periop 101 exam. Everyone in my class was a little freaked out, because what our instructor told us to study, and what was on the test were two different animals!
- Aug 28 by cdsgaEven though you may be busy-you need to take a day to study over the modules and review.
In our course we made a test of 100 questions that came from the modules for the nurses to review.
They had the answers also so they could see the rationale.
As a Periop 101 administrator, I know it is a lot of information, but you have to take the time to study-people have invested in you and you have invested the time, make it worth your while.
- Nov 23 by deebaxsterJust go over the modules, only. Don't add anything extra. The final exam is on the MODULES. I passed with an 82%