I have an interview coming up for a peri-op training program for New Grads.
So I've read MANY posts on the forum about peri-op interviews and I still have a couple of questions.
I wasn't lucky enough to have an experience in the OR during my schooling but I know this is what I want to do! I LOVE Peri-op and OR nursing! L.O.V.E. I.T.
Can someone tell me what questions specific to peri-op that I might get in the interview??
Jul 6, '11
Just had an interview for an employed student nurse position the other day, this is what they asked me:
1. What qualifications/experience do you have to work in the OR
2. Why do you want to work in the OR?
3. How do you handle stress in your life?
4. How do you handle emergency situations?
5. Can you think of a conflict that you have been involved in and how you handled it?
That's all I can remember for now. Just be yourself and try to be confident (even if you are not feeling it, pretend to be!)
Edit: 6. Where do you get information from about policies and procedures?
Last edit by StudentKari12 on Jul 6, '11