University of Phoenix MSN-FNP Fall 2011Register Today!
- by youknowho Mar 23, '11Hi everyone. Just wondering if any one is applying or enrolled to this program in the Sacramento Valley with the September start date? I was so impressed with program and am excited to start!
- Mar 23, '11 by missmiamooreI didn't know that UOP offerend nurse practitioner programs. I am in the Lake County area and am interested.
- Mar 23, '11 by youknowhoApparently the only place they offer this program in Northern Calif. is in the Sacramento campus. I have a awesome admission/enrollment advisor who told me to give her direct phone number to anyone interested. PM if you want this info. The start date for the program is 9/29/11.
- Apr 12, '11 by coco3299Is it online or ground? Didnt mention online which leads me to believe it is ground. Not sure why when every other school has online classes and they were on the forefront of this....
- Apr 12, '11 by youknowhoIt is a ground program which is just fine by me. There are plently of online programs to choose from and I prefer a classroom setting in which your classmates are there in person. For this program, they use admit up to 20 people each cohort. I believe they said they run this program 2x/year. It is one of the only programs that they do in person and so you must travel to one of 4 campuses that offer it. Looking forward to it!!