Regis Spring 2012 (as well as CU and Metro) - Page 9Register Today!
- Aug 22, '11 by SON14Does anyone know how the alternative list works? Also, how many people they choose for the alternative list?
- Aug 22, '11 by ColoradoSunriseQuote from SON14It is 45 people... When someone asked in our session during the light lunch if they will share where they are ranked if on the alternate list, they said no. They did stress that everyone should continue to take their pre-reqs if they are on the alternate list. Good Luck!Does anyone know how the alternative list works? Also, how many people they choose for the alternative list?
- Aug 22, '11 by Katie873They said that there isn't really a numbered list but that they re-evaluate each alternate candidate when someone declines their acceptance.
- Aug 22, '11 by Katie873I started a thread for accepted folks out there...
- Aug 23, '11 by ElephantNurse<3Hi! So I still haven't received my letter, but I had a question for all of you... if you were accepted did you have all prereqs done? Or are any of you still working on them and if so how many?
- Aug 23, '11 by Katie873Have you checked your email?
I had all but the religious studies and health ethics prereqs done.
- Aug 23, '11 by ElephantNurse<3Yes I have and nothing yet... hope that isn't a sign. But okay that is where I am sitting at. I am halfway through developmental psych and If they count one of my religion courses from college then I would only need one more as well as the healthcare ethics
- Aug 23, '11 by cknit78So i'm a little confused.... Did everyone who has heard back from Regis get an email along with a paper response?
- Aug 23, '11 by KaliarwenI received an email but nothing in the mail yet. Jamie said that the letters went out pretty late on Friday so she wouldn't be surprised if we don't start receiving them until today.
- Aug 23, '11 by SON14I received an email stating that I am accepted as an alternate and that a letter with a description was mailed out Friday the 18th. I'm guessing you get both an email and a letter. I also received information on how to register for healthcare ethics. If you have not received anything I highly suggest you give admissions a phone call.