Grand Canyon University onlineRegister Today!
- by jahra Jun 30, '11Is anyone doing an MSN in Nursing online through Grand Canyon University?
- Aug 19, '11 by LucasRNHi,
I completed the MSN program through GCU this past January. Great program!
- Jan 25, '12 by exnavygirl-RNLucasRN, how long did it take you? I'm considering the MSN in public health. Is it totally online? Any group projects?? (hope not)
- The program was great. Lots of papers and yes there were group projects. sorry
- Jan 29, '12 by joanna73What is the approximate cost for tuition for the program?
- Hi, 580$ a credit, so I guess it depends on which program you choose and whether or not you already have some graduate credits.
- Jan 29, '12 by joanna73Hi. Thanks for the info. I don't have any graduate credits, but I do have my BSN as well as certification in geriatrics. I'm debating if it's worth it or not to take on more debt.
- I understand. It is a huge undertaking not only financially but also the time, stress, and work that you will need to put into it in order to be successful. This is not a decision to take lightly. Think about why you want this degree and what you plan on doing with it. If you feel that it will improve your life than go for it! but if you feel it will not make any changes for you than maybe you should think about a different option.
- Aug 19, '12 by dreamctEx navy girl, Did you go with GCU for MSN PH? I am looking into it now.