Grand Canyon University Fall '11 HOPEFULLYS!! - Page 13Register Today!
- Aug 1, '11 by devachaneI emailed the administrative assistant for the AT Stills site. She told me that I would have to order everything on my own, contact my instructors for codes, pick up my name badge, and make an appointment to make sure that I have all of the necessary information that they need. Since I won't be able to get the orientation information until after the 15th I ordered my scrubs already. Hopefully all is correct but the guy on the phone said that other students have ordered them as well.
- Aug 3, '11 by StudentERNickI'm waiting for the orientation to start everything. Ex: Books, scrubs. I already have my Littman's Stetho! Wahoo.
Does anyone know if white shoes are a requirement? If so, might need to get me another pair =)
- Aug 3, '11 by TLGLPNI cocidering relocating to az from Pa and would like to know what the going pay rate is for an LPN- I currently do home based pediatric care for vent dependant pts.
- Aug 3, '11 by LizzyruApparel pro has a dress code for GCU and other schools on their site. Don't forget to pick up a pair or two of white socks when you are out looking for a pair of all white shoes.
- Aug 3, '11 by devachaneApparel Pro says the shoe should be predominately white.
- Aug 3, '11 by StudentERNickNooo... I love black socks.
Guess ill have to break down and get some white socks.....
- Aug 3, '11 by LizzyruYes, Nick. You will have to live out the inner nerdiness and put on your white socks just like the rest of us! If any one is looking at Dansko clogs, they are awesome! I have two pairs I wear at work and they are both extremely comfortable. They are bit pricey but my back can go all day without any aches or pain with these shoes. They do come in all white. Just my .
- Aug 3, '11 by devachaneI looked at a pair of Dansko's. They were comfortable but I couldn't get past the fact that they had a hard sole. I have bad feet so usually that means a lot of pain later.
- Aug 12, '11 by ASHRHi,
Would anyone mind sharing there criteria upon entry. I would like to get an idea of how competitive it is.
- Aug 23, '11 by devachaneI'm in the accelerated program at AT Stills. My GPA is a 3.53 and my TEAS was an 87.5. Hope this helps