Georgetown ABSN Fall 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by emdonnelly1205They are now saying that we could get them either today or next week. This is crazy. I don't know about anyone else but I am tired of waiting and I need to know so that way I can make my final decision.
- I honestly can't believe the delay. May 1st is the deadline for my other schools, and I have to let them know or lose money. I can't imagine what is taking so long, but it's borderline unprofessional to tell people when they will hear and make them wait like this. Torture! This is hardly "mid-April." Did you call admissions and ask what was going on?
- Apr 27, '12 by emdonnelly1205I sent Lauren an email yesterday to see who the email would be coming from just in case it did in end up in my spam folder, I didn't want to accidentally delete it. And she stated that they sent the decisions to the admissions office and that they would be sending out the decisions (basically eventually).
- I just called admissions and asked what was up. (I honestly can't stand it anymore!) Apparently the lady who handles the letters/notifications in admissions was out sick for two days this week. She seemed doubtful that they would come by the end of today, seemed to think early next week was a better bet.
Frustrating! I hope the WHC decisions don't take too much longer after that, for anyone who applied.
- Apr 27, '12 by Tndah85Ha! So no one else in that office knows how to send an email?? I thought Georgetown was supposed to be an ivy league school full of intelligent people lol. Torture is beyond the words. I jump every time I get an email.
- Apr 27, '12 by TXgirl912I got in! Anyone else??
- Apr 27, '12 by marecabeI got in too! Does anyone know when the WHC decisions will be sent out?
- Apr 28, '12 by ala87I got in too! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!! Like a lot of you all I'm still waiting to hear from WHC - hopefully it will be early next week.
Haley - I'd be relocating to D.C and would prefer to have a roommate so I'll keep in touch...
Congrats again everyone!