Drexel University ACE Spring 2010 - Page 39Register Today!
- Mar 25, '10 by ley6451Thanks, HiddenCat!
You have been very helpful. I guess I'll wait until next week to see how the class goes. I'm taking Patho, Mental Health, Health Promotion, and Genetics. I hope it's nothing like Pharm, and Adult. Then again I have Pharm II and Adult II in the summer.. eek..
- May 17, '10 by lhlexus2Has anyone completed anytime in the accelerated program? I begin in the fall (2010) and I was wondering what students think of the program so far.
- May 18, '10 by Banannas21Hi! I just applied for the spring of 2011 and was wondering if anyone has taken pre-reqs at BCC and could tell me if the chem 107 and 108 lecture and lab classes tranfer over. I'm having trouble getting anyone from Drexel to tell me if they will, so if anyone has taken those classes and knows the answer I would appreciate it very much!
- May 20, '10 by XLFordlhlexus2, you can definately search previous pages, there were a LOT discussion about this program in depth. I know I did my search prior to beginning in Fall of 2008. No matter what peopel tells you, the program is difficult, BUT if you put in the time and effort, you will be fine.
As for the chem credits transfer over. As long as the course name/description says Chem I, and/or Chem I (for science majors) then you should be fine. Just make sure that it is 4 credits and not anything less. Alternatively, if you live in the area, Drexel has an info session on May 26th and June 23rd, I'm sure you'll get someone there live to answer your questions.
- Jul 2, '10 by Im a PepperHello! I'm not sure anyone from the Spring 2010 cohort still reads this but, if you do, would you mind sharing your favorite shoes/sneakers to wear for clinicals? I'm starting in the Fall and I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of shoes. I had foot surgery a while back so I'm looking for something super comfortable! Thanks in advance!
- Jul 6, '10 by kdrose01Fellow Ace Spring 2011ers,
I've started a group for us on Facebook, so please feel free to join. It's a private group, so just request to join. I'm excited to get to know all of you!
- Aug 2, '10 by lhlexus2I just wanted to say hi! I am beginning in the Fall as well. I know no one!
- Apr 27, '11 by Tillytiffinjust got accepted to the Spring '11 program, still debating on enrolling. Ive also been accepted to West Chester. I'm not a PA resident so the cost difference for me is not so big. The time frame is though. I'd love to be done in a year. But anyway, this thread is sooooo helpful. Im not sure if you guys still check allnurses or this thread, but just a note of thanks for all of the insight. Its great to have insider information from those who are in/have gone through the trenches thanks again.
- Apr 28, '11 by lostinthesauceReading this thread has been super helpful!
- May 21, '11 by tootsie2184Anyone have any updates on the program? Cocobelly and them? I read from the beginning lol long as heck, but I skipped over some. Im applying for Fall 2012 term. I just want to hear feedback on the program. Also, what time does clinical and lecture begin? My only problem is childcare arrangements for my 4 year old son. Im praying I get into West Chester University's program (which is where my undergrad degree is from!).
Let me know your thoughts!