Drexel ACE Fall 2012 - page 6
by angelina726 40,027 Views | 100 Comments
Hey guys... Just checking to see if any of you have applied for Drexel's ACE program for the Fall of 2012. I applied this past summer, and I know that they just began looking at applications October 15th! Has anyone... Read More
- 0Dec 12, '11 by maebefunkeHey everyone, I just found out today that I was accepted! It was quite a surprise as I was not expecting to get in, since I still have a lot of prereqs to finish. Here are my stats: 3.67 undergrad GPA in sociology, 4.0 in prereqs, but I still have to take nutrition, ethics, chemistry, and two more quarters of A & P.
Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!
- 0Dec 12, '11 by phillies21just found out i was accepted as well!! big congrats to everyone else who also was :] !!! im so exciteddd! i am graduating in may with a degree in psychology. my undergrad was a 3.6, 3.8 in my last 60 credits.. my pre-req gpa was a 3.3. i still have statistics and ethics to take but at this point i'm just so happy to be accepted!
i was wondering about the deposit as well, hopefully the package will arrive soon! to whoever finds out first please share the info :]
- 0Jan 5, '12 by bmb2kHey Guys! I just found out that I was accepted to the program today! I am beyond excited and was thinking that maybe starting a fb Drexel ACE Fall 2012 wouldn't be a bad idea so we can all meet each other?! If there's any interest, I will set it up. Best of luck to everyone who applied and I can't wait to see who will be in the class of Fall 2012!
- 0Jan 12, '12 by Beekah20Hello! I was accepted as well! I am waiting to hear from a few other schools before I make a final decision, but I am incredibly excited to possibly become a member of Drexel's Fall 2012 cohort. Congratulations to all those who have been accepted and best wishes to those who still have yet to hear!
- 0Jan 13, '12 by StephanephHi All, I was accepted too! I'm still waiting to hear from other schools, but it was such a relief to receive an acceptance. My stats are: 2.6 undergrad, 4.0 prereqs, 3.5 last 60. I still need to take ethics. Does anyone know of a good online course? Like others, I'm wondering what the deadline is for making a deposit. I emailed the coordinator for the program but haven't gotten a response yet.