Drexel ACE Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 31, '11 by lmnovak3Hi guys! I just got my acceptance letter today, so be on the lookout! I am SUPER excited and feel so relieved! My stats will probably be very reassuring for some of you. Although my undergrad GPA was a 3.8, my degree was a BA in Advertising and I only have 7 prereqs complete as of right now (I'm taking two right now, two in the spring, and two in the first summer session). Best of luck to all of you!!!
- Nov 1, '11 by s814lmnovak3 when did you apply??
- Imnovak- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I have a few quick questions- when did you apply? And did you get the letter in the mail AND did your status change online on discoverdrexels website? Or did you just get the letter in the mail?!! I knew they were going to start looking soon but wasn't sure it would be this soon. You got accepted to ACE rather than the classic undergrad program right? Congrats again and good luck to all
- Nov 1, '11 by pdxjennMy status on the drexel website has changed to this: "Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. A decision has not yet been made regarding your admission status to Drexel University. If additional materials are required before an admission decision can be rendered, we will contact you"
so hopefully I will hear from them soon!!
- Hi! That's what mine says too!! Hopefully we will hear from them soon!! I wonder how many people already heard from them!
- Nov 1, '11 by pdxjennI think they just started letting people know today so probably not that many! I hope I get in! If you guys get in will you be living on campus or off? Can you suggest any places that are nice and allow dogs?
- Nov 1, '11 by lmnovak3I don't know the exact date, but I applied at the end of August. I'm unsure what my status is on their website... I'm not really sure how to check that. But I received a package in the mail yesterday (Oct. 31st) and the letter was addressed on Oct. 26th. And yep, it's for ACE, not the four-year program!
- Congratulations!!!! And thanks for the info pdxjenn- I hope you get in too!!! i would probably rent an apartment in center city cause the nursing school is not on the main campus in universal city. It's near race and vine i believe. Rittenhouse square is a beautiful neighborhood but it is very expensive for the most part. I know a few of those apartments allow dogs!!! A lot of college students and Grad students tend to live on Benjamin Franklin parkway which is pretty close to the school and suburban station, and the prices are usually more reasonable. I'm not sure if they allow dogs but it's definitely worth finding out!!!
- Nov 2, '11 by angelina726Congrats imnovak3!!! That is awesome, you must be SO excited... My status changed to the currently under review one, that looks like everyone else has at this point in time. Ugh, this wait is driving me CRAZY!!!
- Nov 10, '11 by phillies21what has been going on lately??? Has anyone heard back???it has been very quiet on here for the last few weeks...still waiting.