college of the mainland fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- May 22 by BrittosemDo you know how many applicants they had when you turn in your application?
- May 23 by hnhansenDid you call them?
- May 24 by texansandnursingEnjoy your weekend you guys and Happy Memorial Day to you all! I was told the end of this month or the beginning of June so as it approaches the more excited I get! We got this!
- May 27 by Brittosem1 week down everyone!
- May 28 by Kran1990hey y'all,
I am in the class that was accepted in Fall 2012. I received my acceptance letter 6 days after the end of the application period. There will be a list of immunizations you will need, titers, CPR certification, background check, and drug test registration and some of those are time consuming/ time sensitive. Make sure you do them EARLY, if you titer negative you'll have to get a booster vaccination, and titer again 6 weeks later. You'll get information about that with the acceptance letter.
Good luck to everyone.
I hope to see you all at orientation in August!
- May 28 by hnhansenTHANK YOU for the heads up!! IF chose an "top alternate/alternate" about how long does is take for you to hear anything? I am just antsy and trying to think of all the outcomes!
- May 28 by Kran1990I completely understand. I hated not knowing and just "waiting". After the letter of intent due date is when they'll start calling alternates, usually 2 weeks or so, maybe a bit longer.
Feel free to ask me any questions!