University of Oklahoma ABSN Summer 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 8, '12 by OURN2013Didn't receive a letter yet in Tulsa today :X. Maybe tomorrow )))
- Mar 8, '12 by OSUcowgirl10I know I am stuck at work as well... I am definitely anxious to find out! And congrats to those who do get in and find out today!
- Mar 8, '12 by TiffTCongrats everyone! I received my acceptance letter to the OKC ABSN, finally!! Yes, this has been a great group of people sharing valuable information. Best of luck to everyone else, I hope you all receive good news!! See you all in June!
- Mar 9, '12 by The New Girl CCongratulations to everyone who was accepted, I received a letter stating I am an alternate. I am not sure what my chances are (if any) but I can only hope for the best in my extended waiting period.
Also, if any knows more info about how alternates are selected it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
- Mar 9, '12 by malonejrI got my letter as an alternate also at OKC and Tulsa. I'm currently enrolled in a community college Nursing program which would take me 2 yrs to finish. If im accepted as an alternate I have a big decision to make, especially since im in Missouri.Any ideas?Thanks
- Mar 9, '12 by OURN2013Received my acceptance letter to Tulsa Campus today!!!! Thank you to those who gave updates over the past few months and let us know how things were going and for providing the links.
Look forward to meet those attending this summer @ OU-Tulsa.
The New Girl C, I believe last year when I was an alternate, they said that they only select a very few number of alternates; when someone declines their acceptance letter, then they select an alternate via a randomized (as in, lottery style) method of their choosing. You might double check how they're doing it this year with Rosalyn Alexander @ OKC Campus.
I also know I was kept in the loop for opportunities elsewhere in Oklahoma while on the waiting list, for instance, I was emailed of openings at Duncan campus.
- Mar 9, '12 by ou_absn_2013Received my acceptance for Tulsa ABSN today.
- Mar 10, '12 by OURN2013Started a Facebook group for OU-Tulsa ABSN students. The group name is: OU TULSA ABSN 2012-2013.
This will be a closed group utilized for communication by our classmates for those interested.
Go ahead and request to join and I'll accept.
Look forward to meeting each of you.