is there anyone going to UCO?
- 0Oct 13, '09 by motherofgirlsi am getting ready to apply to UCO for the fall 2010, and it doesnt seem llike anyone on this site goes there. are there any UCO students out there?
- 0Oct 14, '09 by browneyes3000Quote from JordaninOklahomaI am also taking Micro. at UCO now, and I wonder if you are my classmate. I feel so bad for not doing so well on the Micro. exam todayAnyway, I think UCO is a good university.I currently attend UCO and do a few classes online at OSUOKC. I applied for the spring 10 semester at both places. Im in micro right now, along with a retake of anatomy, individual and family thru the lifespan and humanities.
Good luck getting in!
- 0Oct 15, '09 by browneyes3000Quote from JordaninOklahomaYOU ARE MY CLASSMATE! I did poorly on the tests, and I feel really bad about it. I will study really hard on this fall break to get better grades on the last lecture test and lab test. Hopefully Dr. Kotturi will give us some more extra credits. I was worn out, too!I'm in Hari Kotturi's class.
I totally bombed the lab practical...
Between having lecture exam and the Individual/Family exam as well as the Lab practical, I was worn out.
- 0Oct 16, '09 by browneyes3000Quote from itsirkmrCongrats!!!I just got my acceptance letter for Spring '10 today! I am very excited about it. I have been very impressed with UCO (I'm a transfer student, taking my first semester of UCO courses now).
Good luck to you!
I dont know what score on TEAS test and GPA are acceptable to get into UCO. Anyway, I am really happy for you to get in UCO nursing program.
- 1Oct 16, '09 by krimicratThank you! I'm not sure if they post what TEAS score and gpa is required, but I think they will give averages if you ask. I feel very lucky and grateful, that's for sure.
To the OP - do you go to UCO now? When is the fall deadline? I am suprised at how quickly we heard, I wasn't expecting to get a decision until November.
- 2Oct 16, '09 by JordaninOklahomaI got my rejection letter. Thats ok! I applied at OSUOKC too so maybe i'll get accepted there. Congrats to everyone that got in!
Just so you have an idea, I made an 88 on my TEAS and have a 3.3 GPA. The UCO program is SUPER competitive. That's great though. They will make great nurses.