OSU-OKC Point System Question - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 8, '12 by timeby50I was told that the Spring applications typically have a higher cut off than the Fall applications. Spring 2012 cutoff was 90. I only have 88, so I sure hope it's more in line with the 82 just posted!Last edit by timeby50 on Oct 8, '12 : Reason: wrong poster cited
- Oct 14, '12 by Go Pokes 12/14I've heard that too which makes me cringe. Didn't the point system change this year? I'd heard they'd eliminated some category which lowered the total possible points from 126 to 115 which I would think would drop the cutoff by 10-11 points.
- Oct 18, '12 by Go Pokes 12/14I got in! Cutoff was 82. Congrats timeby50! See you in January!
- Oct 18, '12 by RNstudent13reneeFor this application period it was 82 as well. I just got my acceptance letter today!! I guess I may see you in school!
- Oct 19, '12 by Go Pokes 12/14I'm still trying to process it... Congratulations!
- Oct 22, '12 by RNstudent13reneeHey guys has anyone figured out when we have to get the TB test done? Because the letter says everything is due by November 30th but the attachment with the required documents says after December 5th for the TB test. I tried emailing Aimee Golden but no answer....
- Oct 25, '12 by Go Pokes 12/14I'm sure you've gotten the answer but just in case... All immunizations, etc. need to be turned in by the November 30 deadline. Wait until December 5 to do the TB test and you're all set! The TB test takes a little over 2 weeks from start to finish so its best to get started ASAP in order to have it completed by January orientation.
- Oct 26, '12 by RNstudent13reneeYeah I did, I think I've called about 10 times now so they're probably sick of me. I was having so many issues getting my shot records together! Anyway, thanks for the response.