OCCC Nursing Program for Spring 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- Dec 11, '12 by brit57Congrats Katherine! I know how nervous you were! I pulled up Mineonline, and went to the NP1 course under "search and register" and it shows that theres 8 spots still available. Have you all already registered for it? If so, I wonder if they really hold spots for NP1 students that might need to repeat it too, ah! this waiting is painful.
I didnt think Id get nervous, kept telling myself not to, but I think as this semester is almost over, its getting harder to push the thoughts out of my mind.
- I'm so happy you got in Katherine!! Congrats again! Now we need to get ready for this roller coaster lol! See you in January!
- Maybe we could get together before and do some studying for the dosage calc test? Let me know if your interested.
- Brit I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! You never know because it seemed like nobody was going to drop and now 3 alternates have been called! Good luck!!!
- Dec 13, '12 by NT1992Congrats to all of the people that go into the program for spring! How early did you get your applications in?
- Dec 13, '12 by Leslye3404I turned my app in the last week it was due.
- Dec 13, '12 by KatherineCLeslye I think that is a must. I will text you (or you text me) after New Years and we will hit the dosage calc's hard.
- Dec 14, '12 by brit57I spoke to one of the directors this morning, I can't name names on here, but she said that they had a record # of applicants(we knew that) and that I (#15) probably won't be called, unless a lot of people drop, unlikely. I'm ok with that. Going to focus on getting a&p 2 in the spring, that will leave just micro left besides the NP courses. And apply again for fall. I like the day time schedule more, but was willing to do either! going to apply to the local LPN program as well. And land where im supposed to. Congrats to you all, I will either see you in the fall or apply for the career ladder in 14. Good luck!
- Dec 15, '12 by liviah15Hey Leslye & Katherine I would love to get together with y'all after New Years as well if y'all don't mind? I took Math for health but its been awhile but I have the calculation book but I would love to get with a group. Let me know. Text me 740-3127 Happy Holidays!!!