OCCC Nursing Program for Spring 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Dec 6, '12 by Leslye3404Yes best news for me as well! I have been celebrating since I got the call! I can't wait until you post your call Katherine! Thank you! See you Monday!
- Dec 10, '12 by brit57thats great that you got your call! let me know how today goes! if anyone just gets up and walks out, like I have heard some do! lol. Im alternate #15 and I know that its a long shot, especially as its getting closer and closer and so few have been called, but I expect things come up and maybe... JUST MAYBE... I could get a call in January at the latest. Not going to be bummed if I dont as Im already planning other ways, but let me know how that meeting goes!
- Dec 10, '12 by OKNurse2beI just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone today!! You guys should all be at the Orientation!! I am a student in NP1 going into NP2 and our class is almost half alternates that got called in at the last minute. If memory serves me right, they called in as many as 30 alternates. There is HOPE in other words. It's a great school and the professors are wonderful. They really want you to be successful.
- Dec 10, '12 by brit57I was alternate 42 last semester, and was told I had a great chance this time, when I called a few weeks ago, I was told that I should just wait on a letter or call or email. I'm going to go by tomorrow, and talk with someone face to face. Crossing fingers that atleast 15 alternates get in!
- Dec 11, '12 by OddmanoutHas anyone tried logging into Moodle or ATI?
- Dec 11, '12 by KatherineCThis is late but I am alternate 3 and I got in yesterday at orientation! Yipeeeeeee! A great day, lots of info but so excited! And it was wonderful to meet Leslye finally!
Here we go! Good luck to all the other alternates! Don't give up hope! I haven't tried moodle or angel or ati yet. I don't think Moodle will be ready until January.