OCCC Fall 2013 Hopefuls!!! - Page 5Register Today!
- May 3 by KoKo2356Thanks for the info kellum, I'm right behind you on the list then. I'm alternate #8. So if you get a call letting you know you have received a slot, please post! lol I would feel (HOPE) like my call would come shortly after yours
- May 7 by KoKo2356Have any alternates gotten a call or anything? Anyone know if anymore have declined their acceptance? Thanks everyone
- Jun 11 by RonnieNichelle LPNI know I'm a little late, but I'm alternate #3. I actually applied for the LPN-RN program this fall. I'm not sure if you all applied for the traditional nursing program or if you all applied for the LPN-RN program. Either way, I haven't received a call yet regarding seat offers. Still patiently waiting....
- Jun 12 by RonnieNichelle LPNNot sure if you all are still running this thread, but I just found out alternate #1 has been accepted into the fall program. She applied for the LPN-RN program, but I don't think that matters. So that means whoever alternate #2 is, you're next, then me..Hopefully!!.
- Jun 12 by RonnieNichelle LPNAny takers???Last edit by RonnieNichelle LPN on Jun 12 : Reason: Trying to delete
- Jun 13 by OksQueenCI applied for the LPN-RN program too. I am alternate #6. I hope we will both get in, but you have a better chance since you are #3. It's good to know that the first alternate already got in. Well good luck
- Jun 13 by RonnieNichelle LPNQuote from OksQueenCThank you OksQueenC! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I still haven't heard anything, but it's great to know the 1st alternate is out of the way. That give us hope. Lol. And good luck to you too lady. I was told one other person MIGHT decline the offer, but it isn't guaranteed. As we both know, but you never know. So, we'll see...I'm, keeping my fingers crossed for that too!.I applied for the LPN-RN program too. I am alternate #6. I hope we will both get in, but you have a better chance since you are #3. It's good to know that the first alternate already got in. Well good luck
- Jun 19 by RonnieNichelle LPNHello future RN's...I received the call I've been waiting for this morning!! I've been accepted into OCCC's fall LPN-RN nursing program!!! So that means whomever alternate #4 is you're next!!!! Good luck to you all!!